So your Valentine gift might get there a little late and you're worried about showing up empty handed. Help is here!
Just print this card and they'll know that good things are a-comin'.
1. Download printable card here.
2. Get a piece of light-colored cardstock (different printers can handle different levels of thickness, so I won't suggest a weight for the cardstock).
3. Print the first page
4. Flip the printed paper over and refeed it through your printer to print the inside of the card.
5. For best quality, cut a piece of card stock to be 6.5" x 10" with a paper cutter. It will print fine on 8.5" x 11" paper, though.
6. Use a straightedge (or a ruler or a book) to fold the card in half
7. Personalize it with an additional message of your own!
PS- Don't forget to purchase their gift, or this card won't mean anything! :)